August Empties // Racinne, Etude House, Sephora, Josie Maran

8/22/2017



Doing good keeping the counter clear of my empties as I committed to here. This month I'm finally finishing up some makeup products.

Makeup

Josie Maran Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm - Is it skincare or is it makeup? I don't know, but it's awesome. I believe I got this sample from Sephora, but the writing on the package was small and hard to read, and I've never used a finishing balm before, so I just let it sit. Then last week, I thought, why don't I just look it up online, and after reading the description, I became intrigued. It really seems to be a primer with the standard put it on, it will make your complexion smoother, pores smaller, makeup goes on better, etc. stuff that primers are supposed to do. However, and this is a big however, you can put this stuff on TOP of your makeup to soften the spots where everything has gone into the creases. I often use a drop of oil patted on to try to get rid of some of that stuff sitting in my wrinkles, but this is smooth and creamy not oily. Mind blown. And it works. I now have this on my list to pick up a full size.

Sephora Collection Brow Gel - You can tell by the packaging that I've had this forever, and to be honest, I didn't use it up but found it at the back of my drawer evaporated. It takes me forever to go through a tube of brow gel. As long as they don't leave clumps of goo in my brows, I don't really care which one I use. I am glad Sephora changed the packaging because I do hate looking at the gel go from clear to muddy goop as you get product on the spooky and put it back into the tube. I prefer out of sight out of mind.

Skincare

Etude House Mango I Need You Mask - I've tried multiple sheet masks over the last few years and have never really fallen in love with them. Since I've been a total convert to K-beauty lately, I thought I'd give them a go again.. This mango mask made me kick myself for what I've been missing out on. Another win in the product column this month, I'll be ordering more of this firming mask from Memebox. I also used the Cherry Lip Gel Patch which is bizarre but really works too. 

And finally the Racinne Ultimate Youth Power Cream and Neck Emulsion which came in the set with the serum I mentioned here. I found the cream to be quite greasy, but the neck cream was nice and not too expensive in the realm of neck creams, but I'm not sure I would repurchase. Strivectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream is still my holy grail neck cream. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook