Pink // Bellagio & Rent the Runway Unlimited

8/28/2017


Flats: Chanel


For our anniversary, we played tourist for the night and drove over to Bellagio to have dinner at Picasso’s, so it seemed like no time was better to take a picture under the huge Fiori di Como installation in the lobby. Of course, one of the things I always think about when I see it is that I’m happy I don’t have to worry about dusting it. Can you imagine how much work it is to maintain this installation and make sure it always looks spectacular because, it always does? 

I had planned on wearing this pink brocade dress by Shoshanna from Rent the Runway, but I hurt my ankle out on a hike the previous weekend so couldn’t wear heels. The Shoshanna dress just didn’t look right with my Chanel flats, so I opted for this pink dress from Dorothy Perkins. The shift style paired well with the Rebecca Taylor jacket which is also from Rent the Runway and so so comfortable. 


I only recently started using Rent the Runway Unlimited, but I really like the mix of designer clothes that are available. Honestly, there probably aren’t as many choices as you would find on Le Tote, and it does have a higher price point, but if you are on a tight budget but want to impress at the office or a formal occasion, this would be a great way to bolster your wardrobe with impressive designer pieces without breaking the bank. To be a bit cliche, you can look like a million bucks without spending a million bucks. In every shipment, you receive three items that you choose from the currently available stock. My current shipment contains three tops from Diane Von Furstenberg, Rachel Zoe and Ty-Lr. The benefit really comes from how quickly you can turn your shipments around. This week since I’m building out outfits using my own bottoms and only adding the tops, it will take me a little bit longer to send my shipment back. I had a little bit of a glitch with the shipping on my last shipment, and UPS never scanned the tracking number. Because of that I technically had to wait for Rent the Runway to receive my shipment before they would send my next shipment out. When I contacted them with a worry that the return was lost, they ensured me that this happens occasionally, and they offered to allow my next shipment to go out without having to wait for the return. Great customer service. Another great feature is their thoroughness in getting clothes to you that will be the right fit. I had my eye on a purple gingham blouse, but when I went to place it into my order, I received a message that this blouse runs small and given the measurements I had entered into my account, I would need to size up. Unfortunately the blouse was not available in my size, so I couldn’t select it. To me, this was most welcome. I would have hated to waste one of my selections on something that didn’t even fit. 


If I’ve peaked your interest, you can use this code to get $30 off of your first order from Rent the Runway. If you aren’t interested in the Unlimited option, you can still find great one time shipments for all the fancy occasions in your life. 

This week I've linked up for #IwillwearwhatIlike on Not Dressed as Lamb and #FashionFriday with Jo-Lynne Shane. Please visit and check out all the other bloggers linking.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook