Menswear Thread

11/12/2012


Coat: Forever 21(Similar)
Pants: Zara
Bag: Celine
Shoes: ShoeMint
Bracelet: JewelMint






Finally a chance to bundle up on some cold, clear days in Southern California.  It will be over by tomorrow, so I'm trying to appreciate it while it lasts.  I'm in love with my new ShoeMint oxblood loafers, so I decided to pair them with dress socks and short trousers (my slim cut from Zara which are my favorites right now, and I wear everywhere) for dinner out on Saturday night.  I should have done a better job thinking about the layer I wore underneath this coat, because I couldn't take my coat off during dinner or I'd freeze.  The stringy scarf is really too short to wind about the neck properly, but I made do.  The other thing I'm wearing everywhere is this JewelMint bracelet.  I love the little jaguar heads staring at each other.  My rosecea took a nasty turn this week probably from a combination of the cool weather, a stressful work week, and bad habits.  When I wear makeup, I absolutely do not touch my face.  Because of the flare-up, I went without makeup for two days.  I then had an almost constant need to touch my face to see how bumpy it was which only made it even worse.  I'm probably the only person whose rosecea gets better while wearing makeup.  I'm my own worst enemy.

Linked to: Casual Friday on Two Thirty-Five Designs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook