Lipgloss

11/15/2012


Jacket: H&M
Pants: Target
Boots: MIA (Similar)
Bag: Celine
Bracelet: JewelMint



Have you ever noticed that sometimes just as you are feeling really great about something, something happens that sets you back?  Maybe it's a lesson in not having too much pride.  Maybe it's just me being way too critical of myself.  Does everyone do this?  Do even really successful people sink into self-doubt at the worst times?  Things are going along great, it's all clicking together and then, boom, a setback.  Maybe it's just a minor one, but it's so easy for it to become the excuse for second guessing and, suddenly, everything comes to a screeching halt.  The last week was full of some setbacks for me.  I've dwelt on it a lot, and even though I was having some successes in other parts of my life, I let the setbacks overwhelm me. Instead of celebrating some good things that were happening, I let the other stuff take over.  Now that I realize what I've been doing, I'm moving on.  No more pity parties.  No more analysis paralysis.  No more procrastination because if I make a decision, it might be the wrong one.  I'm moving forward again.  The last thing I do whenever I leave the house is put on some lipgloss.  That means that I'm ready to go.  So now I have my lipgloss on again, and I'm ready to go.

Linked to Monday Mingle on Momtrends

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook