Bright

7/16/2012


Dress: J Crew (Similar)
Belt: Forever 21 (Similar)
Shoes: Sole Society
Bracelet: Coach




I traveled over the Excess Baggage showroom one afternoon to pull together some outfits.  I soon found out that I love everything the One Grey Day has coming out for fall like the sweater I'm holding above which is not available yet.  I did buy the sweater that is on the cover of their current lookbook, which I'll try to share in the next few days.  I was absolutely amazed first that I continue to give myself a good blowout and next at how good the color combo of this yellow, green and purple tank went with a red blazer.  I had to get the tank after seeing this.  So much for my shopping ban.  I did rid myself of two more dresses over the weekend though, so all is not lost in that battle.

Linked to: Visible Monday

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook