Smoky

7/17/2012


Shirt: Michael Kors (Similar)
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Shoe Dazzle
Earrings: Jewel Mint
Bracelet: Forever21 (Old, but Similar)
Lipstick: Revlon Really Red and Plum
Nail Polish: Sally Hansen Graphite Gravity





Jeans and I have always had a love-hate relationship.  When they were higher waisted, if they fit in the hips, they didn't fit in the waist.  Now that they are lower waisted, my waist isn't what it used to be.  Stretchy legging jeans now cling in places I don't want them to.  I think part of my frustration with summer dressing is that I haven't loved a pair of jeans in a few years.  This pair from Topshop is still on the cusp of success.  They are super soft, high enough in the waist to fall in a not so awkward place when I sit down, and the wash is growing on me.  Only time will tell as I migrate them into some outfits.  I thought they would pair well with my new magnetic Sally Hansen nail polish.  I think I was pretty successful in creating a grey outfit a little outside of my norm.

Linked to: Monday Mingle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook