Stripes

6/04/2012


Shirt: Style Mint; Blazer: Forever 21; Jeans: Current Elliott; Boots: Givenchy; Earrings: Gifted; Necklace: Vintage; Ring: Unknown; Bracelets: NY & Co & H & M; Lipgloss: Estee Lauder Flash Dance Pure Color High Gloss








I swear, I'm starting to get a complex.  I spent most of the weekend not feeling well which gave me the opportunity to clear out the old DVR.  In the process I've discovered that the name Gina (or Regina or Georgina) is the go-to name for evil, villainous women.  Part of me is appalled while the other part of me felt like I should walk into the office this morning and plot a hostile takeover with my evil henchmen.  At least I have the waxed jeans and boots to look the part.

Linked to: Visible Monday
                 Monday Mingle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook