Contrast

6/01/2012


Cardigan: Old Navy; Shirt: Style Mint; Skirt: Target; Shoes: Lavender Vera Wang; Bag: Coach; Earrings, Necklace & Ring: Unknown; Bracelets: Gifted, Brighton (Gifted) & Unknown; Mascara: Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition



And as the weather starts to warm up, the challenge to find cool yet office-worthy outfits continues.  I had a pretty light schedule at the office with no scheduled meetings with executives, so I pulled out some light-weight pieces which I wouldn't normally wear to work.  This outfit was very outside of my usual office attire and although it was comfortable, it just didn't quite have enough of a dressed-for-work character.  I would definitely do it again for a lunch out on the weekend though.  How do you dress for work in the warmer months?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook