Peplum

4/11/2012

 Dress: Behnaz Sarafpour for Target as shirt; Cardigan: Bebe; Skirt: Ann Taylor; Blazer: Vintage; Bag: Adrienne Vittadini; Shoes: Target; Earrings: Unknown; Necklace: Gifted; Bracelet: Vintage with Swarovski charm C/O Harpers Bazaar; Ring: Bespoke






Everyone is going on and on about peplum.  I'm not a huge fan, but I have this vintage blazer which I throw on occasionally.  We are having rain again, so I'm alternating between my darker colors and more springy things (good excuse huh?).  In case it's hard to tell, the cardigan is green, so I did sneak some color in there.  This picture really doesn't do it just, but thanks to Harper's Bazaar for sending me this lovely Swarovski charm.  Sometimes it's blue, sometimes it's orange, sometimes it's grey.  Love it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook