Gingham

4/12/2012

 Cardigan: Vintage; Shirt: H&M; Tee: Loehmann's; Skirt: Old Navy; Tights: Gap; Boots: Target; Bag: Dooney & Bourke (Old but similar here); Earrings: Unknown; Necklace & Ring: Forever 21; Bracelets: Vintage & Gifted; Eyeshadow: Bare Minerals 1980s & Queen Phyllis & Lancome Couture Color Design; Eyeliner: Buxom Smokin Pistol




I used to have pink gingham curtains in my bedroom when I was little.  I guess that's why I always look at gingham fondly.  I've held off wearing it though until I saw this shirt at H & M.  I love the contrasting cuffs which are hard to see in these photos.  I'll have to make sure to take a close up the next time I wear it.  I wore this outfit on a day at Disneyland with the family.  I had the last laugh when everyone told me I had too many layers on, but at the end of the day, everyone else was freezing as more rain moved in.  Oh the power of layers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook