Sparkles

4/10/2012

 Dress: H&M; Shoes: Steve Madden; Bag: Bare Minerals; Earrings & Necklace: Unknown; Bracelets: Unknown, Joan Rivers & Gifted; Lip Gloss: Bare Minerals Puff Pastry & Banana Smoothie Eyeshadow mixed






I am not a sparkles or glitter kind of person, but I received this cute little bag with the purchase of some Bare Minerals products and thought I would pair it with the H & M dress I've gotten more wear out of than I ever believed possible when I bought it.  The bag inspired me to do something I never, ever do and paint my nails with glittery China Glaze Luxe & Lush polish.  Just one coat added sparkle without being too over the top.  Of course, I'm on vacation, and I will be removing every drop before I go back to the office next week.  Monday Mingle is at BonBon Rose Girls this week, so follow the link to see everyone's new week looks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook