Glee

1/10/2012

I know it doesn't look it by the scowl on my face, but I'm actually quite happy.  So often we take pictures in the late afternoon (because that's when I finally get myself pulled together), and the light can really be harsh here in southern California.  I've come to realize that is probably the reason that so many of the bloggers here wear sunglasses in almost all of their outfit posts.  I do have to admit that I might also look a little slack-jawed right now because of the inability to bite down brought on by a flareup of my TMJ.  Actually had to go to the dentist to have my jaw reset yesterday.  He showed me a trick to doing it myself, but ultimately, I'm going to have to finally breakdown and get fitted for mouth guards.  In spite of that, I feel good and think I look very ladylike today.  The dress is vintage 1950's Jantzen which was my mom's originally.  I love the ribbing and the fact that it's heathered.  I think the yellow bag adds a nice pop of color.  I wear this long cashmere cardigan constantly.  It was a great find at a sample sale.  N and I are planning diet menus for while the hub is away working.  Especially needed since I've decided I resemble rather a wide load when shot straight on.  You may only see me in profile from now on.

Dress: Vintage Jantzen; Cardigan: Lutz & Patmos Cashmere; Bag: Vintage Liz Claiborne; Earrings: ShoeDazzle; Necklace: Forever21; Bracelets: Coach and Unknown; Opal Ring: Unknown; Shoes: Franco Sarto; Bare Escentuals Glee All Over Face Color and Desire Eyeshadow






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook