Compare and Contrast

1/08/2012

I love to mix things that aren't supposed to go together: red and pink; silver and gold; and now black and brown.  I saw a pair of Fendi sandals that combined the two, and I became obsessed with them.  It was a happy coincidence when I found this pair from ShoeDazzle with a much lower cost.  I love it when I can try something that might be a passing trend with a small investment.  The dress was a find the day after Christmas at H & M.  This was my outfit to Ruth's Chris for steak with the husband.  We had a last date alone because he will be spending most of the next month in Michigan working.  Unfortunately, he is my chief photographer, so as he goes so goes the volume of posts on the blog.  Please stay tuned.  On Monday, please visit Not Dead Yet Style for Visible Monday.

 Dress: H&M; Shoes: ShoeDazzle; Earrings: Christian Dior; Necklace and Ring: Unknown; Bag: Sephora












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook