Clear Days

1/13/2012

Another bright sunny one here.  I actually went out without sleeves today, and I'm always cold.  These pants are a clear example of what my sister and I were recently and emphatically complaining about - when you organize your closet by color (we both do), do you ever have items that drive you crazy because you can't tell what color they are?  I swear these are black until I wear them with a black blouse like today and then they seem grey.  Keeps me up at night.  I've recently been trying some Pantene shampoo which I was sent as part of Allure Insiders.  It's the Aqua Light products which I hate to say, but I haven't been a big fan.  The shampoo smells odd to me, and the conditioner is just not heavy enough.  Sorry Pantene.  Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

 Blouse: Old Navy; Pants: Ann Taylor; Bag: Celine; Shoes: Steve Madden; Sunglasses: Maui Jim; Earrings and Bracelets: Unknown; Necklace: Joan Rivers; Ring: JewelMint




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook