Love These

6/03/2011

Chella Resurfacing Mask - Love the little bit of a bite it gives you after you apply it.  It's a product that feels like it's working.

chella.com

Roasted beets - which I am the only one who eats in the house, but A says she will try the next time I make like this with goat cheese, really good olive oil and salt and pepper.



Change - As painful as it is while you are going through it, it always leads to bigger and better things.  And there's never a dull moment.

pinterest.com

Bare Escentuals Faux Tan All-Over Face Color - The only tan I ever get.


bareescentuals.com

Another nude dress - I swear I was looking for a blue dress with a pattern.  Which lead to a blue and white color-block Marc by Marc Jacobs dress.  Which lead to this.


So pretty.  netaporter.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook