Empties / Lush, Murad, NYX

11/13/2017



It’s time for more empties. I’ve been falling down on the job again.

Skincare


I’ve had the Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence in my favorites for awhile now as seen here, and I will be repurchasing soon. As I’ve said before, this is worth every penny, and I credit it with changing my skin texture dramatically over the last year. You use a sparing amount once a day, so it lasts quite a while. 

Lifestyle


Sugar Blossom was my favorite candle all summer. I don’t enjoy floral scents in candles so was hesitant to even pick this one up in Target, but A did and told me that I would probably like it. It’s more of a sweet scent than floral, so the rest was history, but this is probably the best soy candle I’ve ever burned.

Makeup


A decent concealer, it becomes even better when you consider the price point. This NYX concealer has a wide range of colors and covers well without very much creasing or falling into wrinkles. I have to remember to repurchase this one as well.

Body


I waited until mid-year to use my Santa’s Belly because I didn’t want to be too long without it being available again. I’m not overly attached to Lush’s shower jellies, but I love the anise and fruit scent of this one. Luckily it’s already back in stock for this year, so I’ll be buying more than one to make them stretch.

Hair


I was crushed to recently find out that my beloved Oscar Blandi dry shampoo is no longer available, so I’m rolling through all the usual suspects looking for my new go-to replacement. So far, this Klorane is at the top of my list because I can live with the scent and it does the job with absorbing oil. Not a glowing review, but until I find something better, this is it. 

Altogether not a bad bunch with lots of repurchases. What did you use up last month?

I have linked up this week for the #SaturdayShareLinkUp. Please visit some of the amazing bloggers to see what they are posting about this week.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook