Favorites

5/22/2017


Some of my favorite things lately...
BaubleBar does these little pull tie bracelets so well. They are cute and affordable, and they always have great new ones coming out. I've been wearing my evil eye lately.



My favorite pair of jeans right now are these slim boyfriends from J Crew. They aren't too baggy, but they are still much more flattering than skinnies, high-waisted or baggier boyfriends.

 The Bubbly shower gel from Lush was part of a Christmas gift. I've been using it sparingly because it's just so good, but I'm almost out, and I'll have to wait six more months for more. In the meantime, I think I'll be switching to Yuzu and Cocoa.
 I bought my Gucci bag about three years ago, and I didn't get a lot of use out of it at first. Now it's my daily carry. It's the perfect size, has a great dark brown color, and it works well with casual daily outfits or as a work tote. I wouldn't sneeze at someone giving me this version either.
My aesthetician tried to convince me that I needed the Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence in my life, but it's pricey, so I fought it for quite a while. I finally gave in, and I have to say, it's worth every penny. This stuff has made my skin texture change dramatically for the better. I use it sparingly just once a day, and I know I'll be using it for a long while. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook