Victoria Jackson Foundation Duo

12/07/2013

Way back when, okay it was the 90s, I absolutely loved Victoria Jackson cosmetics.  I think I had everything in the line with my favorites being the lip compact that came with a shimmery powder included that I remember using in the bow of my lips to add highlight and the creme foundation.  At the time, I like a lot of people loved a heavier, full-cover foundation, and this one came with two shades for blending and as use as a concealer.  I honestly don't remember why I stopped using this line, but the next time I went in search of it, I couldn't find it available.  At some point, I found Victoria Jackson's Lola line, which has highly pigmented shadows and blushes.  I always wanted to try more of the lipsticks but just have never gotten around to it.



I was thrilled to have the opportunity to find and try Victoria Jackson's updated creme foundation.  I chose the Light shade, which is the shade I always used to wear.  Now that I don't wear a heavy foundation any longer, I was really curious to see how the product would apply and what coverage I would get.  I was pleasantly surprised at the coverage, the wearability, and the match to my skin tone.  I touched the lightest amount onto the applicator sponge and stippled it onto my face.  The rich, creamy formulation smoothed on easily, blended well, and wasn't too heavy or greasy to the touch.  The coverage lasted all day without separating or creasing into the little lines around my eyes and mouth, and because of the two shades in the compact, I could contour my jawline subtly with the darker shade, use the lighter shade under my eyes, and blend the two for the perfect shade on the rest of my face.



Victoria Jackson is offering a discount to my readers.  Use code BLOG2013 at checkout to receive 20% off of your order.

I received a sample for review, but no further compensation was received for this post, and the opinion is my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook