Blues

9/11/2012


Sweater: THML via Stitchfix
Necklaces: Bauble Bar & Kenneth Jay Lane
Bracelet: Forever 21
Shoes: ShoeMint
Lip Pencil: Chanel Lip Definer in Rouge






For those of you who work, do you have one person in the office who just drives you crazy if you have to work with them?  When you see his name on a meeting invite, do you just cringe and know it's going to be painful?  Do you look at the other people around you and wonder if they feel the same way when he's talking?  Well, I do.  Some days it's easier to deal with the turkeys than others.  Today was not one of the easy days.  Day two of nothing white to eat has not enhanced my mood, and the fact that I had already banned wine during the week in one of my previous baby steps was seriously questioned tonight.  Thank goodness carbonated beverages, artificial sweetener and energy drinks are still further down the list.  I'm currently drowning my sorrows in a Monster.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm so happy to see pointed toes back for fall.  I'm starting early.  This is my most favorite ever shoe style.  The last time I wore this sweater here, I wore it with these leopard beauties.  The sweater must beg to be worn with the pointy toes.

Linked to Monday Mingle on momtrends

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook