Yachting

7/06/2012


Top: J Crew (Sold out but similar in cashmere)
Pants: Loft (On sale at a ridiculous price)
Shoes: Sam Edelman (Sold out but similar in black)
Bag: Coach






This has become my go-to outfit of the summer.  It makes me feel like I'm hitting the yacht club instead of the office.  I've been changing the jewelry and the bag I carry, but the shoes and the clothes remain the same.  I think people in the office are beginning to talk.  Normally I never put anything into rotation this often.  I'm worried they think I'm sick and have lost my ability to pull outfits together.  The pants are so comfortable, but they do wrinkle if you even look at them the wrong way.  Speaking of wrong way, I think I've been blowing my hair out the wrong way all these many years.  I read about a new way of doing it, and I have to say, I think it's the best blowout I've ever done myself.  Of course, I haven't tried to repeat it yet.  Wish me luck tonight!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook