Royal Challenge

5/02/2012


Coat: H&M; Top: Michael Kors; Pants: Old Navy; Shoes: Naughty Monkey; Earrings: Unknown; Necklace: Joan Rivers; Bracelet: Forever 21; Ring: Bespoke





Here it is!  Where is it exactly do you say?  There around my neck.  I threw on a necklace I've had forever to get it in.  It's as simple as that.  My homage to royal blue accessories in an outfit already bursting with color.  I got it in there though.  Did you?  If so, post your link and let us see how you slipped royal blue into your day.  You are so on trend but you knew that already didn't you?  I've added a few things on Pinterest to admire too.

Click on the Add your link button.  If you have a blog, please link to Bespoke Baroque in your post.




Thanks for participating in Trend Day!  See you next week.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook