Bluesy

4/30/2012


Blouse: Free People; Blazer: Forever 21; Jeans: H&M; Sunglasses: Coach; Shoes: Shoe Dazzle; Earrings, Bracelets & Ring: Unknown; Necklace: Forever 21; Hair: Aveda Smooth Infusion 







Are you ready for a challenge?  I know I am.  It seems like every May magazine I've picked up so far has highlighted royal blue especially in accessories and with gold accents.  I was all ready to hit the shops to find the perfect new things when I realized that I probably already had lots of things in my closet just waiting to be pulled out.  I had completely forgotten about these shoes until I went closet shopping, and I wondered how many of you are the same way?  So here's the challenge: go through your closets, drawers and wardrobes and find things you already have that are royal blue.  Just because it's a current trend doesn't mean you have to run out and snap something up.  Let's show everyone how we can be on-trend at our ages.  I'll post a linky on the blog on Thursday, and we'll make it Trend-day. Post pictures of your items preferably with you in them.  It doesn't have to be only accessories - anything royal blue will do. Sylvia is already wearing her royal blue on 40+ Style, so check out what she's done for inspiration.   I pulled out my blue for Visible Monday, but I'm sure I can put up a new twist for Thursday too.  Won't you join me?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook