Tailored

4/03/2012

I'm trying to get my final fill of warmer clothes before it really starts to heat up.  I'm pulling out all of my flannel and grey pinstripes now before I have to say goodbye for the long, hot summer.  The afternoons are so beautiful now, but soon we will be hitting the gloomy mornings and hot afternoons that come when the weather starts to warm up.  I'm still wishing for a few more rainy days.  I'm always a day late, but it's really never too late to jump over to Monday Mingle this week hosted by Mom Trends to see what everyone else is wearing.

 Blouse: Unknown; Cashmere Sweater: Erdos; Pants: Geoffrey Beene; Necklaces: Tiffany; Forever 21; Sunglasses: Coach; Bag: Liz Claiborne; Shoes: Steve Madden (sold out but similar here); Earrings: Unknown; Ring: Gifted; Eyeshadow: Victoria's Secret Satisfied Quad; Eyeliner: Sephora Silver Green






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook