Love These

11/04/2011

Extremely worn out after driving to Palm Springs and back in pouring rain for a 1 1/2 hour meeting.

Karl Donoghue Shearling Biker Coat - I'm crazy for anything shearling right now, and I wish I had this today.


Zara Terez Gold Key Pendant with Brown Tassel - I love pieces that have multiple elements, and this one comes at a great price.

Via Bluefly


Isn't the color amazing on this Gucci 1973 Python Bag?


I know you've seen this skirt many places, but that's because it's amazing.  I do prefer the blue to the red though.
DKNY Paillette-Embellished Mini Via Net-a-Porter 


Every time N and I walk by Michael Kors, we lust after the bags.  This one is no exception.
Grained Leather Tote Via Net-a-Porter

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I LOVE the key pendant!!! It's the ultimate chic!
    Love,
    s
    http://mademoisellesonushka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook