Katherine Hooker Bespoke

9/24/2011

I had the great pleasure of going to Katherine Hooker's trunk show when she was in town recently.  If you aren't familiar with her work, you should really visit her website katherinehooker.com where you can see beautifully photographed pictures of her collection.  Everything she does is bespoke.

My first exposure to Katherine's work was from a friend who had purchased one of the jackets at a vintage booth in London.  I was drawn to the lovely fabric underneath the collar, and it planted the name Katherine Hooker in my brain.  I never realized that her work was bespoke and kept expecting to see mention of it somewhere.

At the trunk show, Katherine had samples of all her styles, but she generously gives each client her time selecting the style that is perfect for your body type.  She recommended the Hacking and the Alexander to me.

 Hacking:




Alexander:





The Hacking jacket I'm wearing is made of the softest, most beautiful lime-green cashmere.  I chose a light-weight linen for my version of the Alexander.  

Sitting down to prepare for this post, I realized there might be another Katherine Hooker fan whom you might more readily recognize.  Here she is wearing her Alexander.



 Since the trunk show was at the London Hotel, we had the pleasure of dining at Gordon Ramsay afterwards.  Also, a wonderful experience.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook