Goodbye Summer, I'm Begging You

9/25/2011

Every Sunday I try to think out my week's outfits in advance.  The first thing I do is check the weather forecast.  Although it has been cooler overall and especially in the evenings, we are still headed into the upper 80s this week.  At the same time, I pulled out my Halloween decorations.  This is just not right.

It also makes it a really confusing time to pick clothes.  It's after Labor Day, so no white right? No, I've still been wearing white skirts and pants especially on the weekends.  Shoes are hard too.  I want to be wearing boots, but instead I'm still choosing summery flats.

I've had these Sperry's for at least 20 years.  I pull them out for a few wears every summer, and they came out again this weekend.


Paired with a straw bag tied with a scarf


and white pants, a denim jacket and my Coach sunglasses, I was ready to make it through another day of errands.  Hopefully next weekend will be more crisp, but I'm not counting on it.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the outfit hate hate hate the shoes...

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook