Goodbye to Summer

9/11/2011

Even though it's past Labor Day, I'm stilling wearing white skirts and pants.  It has a lot to do with the fact that I live in Southern California, and this is generally the hottest time of the year.  We've had several days over 100 degrees in the last few weeks.



This comes at the same time that all of the fall clothes are hitting the stores.  Fall and winter are my favorite seasons, so I always want to start making the transition to fall clothes before I probably should.



I'm trying to insert short-sleeved knits in where I can to get me through the transition phase.


I love the chain detail on these Lauren shoes.  I usually try not to be matchy-matchy, but I put on a bracelet and necklace with the same toggle detail.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love you in a COLOR other than black or grey.
    The shoes and pants are great the jacket not so much.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook