The Perfect Black Shoe

7/10/2011

Today's Size: 4 (Yay me!)
Today's Deep Thought: I think my Gucci sunglasses might look a little too much like the glasses they give people with glaucoma.  Maybe I need to make a change.  


It's probably no surprise that I have more black shoes than any one person would ever need to have.  I can totally rationalize that though because I swear I have never found the perfect pair, and I just keep buying them in order to find the right one.  It's like the Great American Novel: if it had already been written, people wouldn't keep trying to write it.  I'm still looking for the Great American Black Shoe, but I'm not being biased by country of origin.


This is a pair of Bandolino's.  I really like them because they are cute, summery and quirky.  It's hard to tell in this picture, but the print is of little miniature purses.  They are also extremely comfortable.



But are they the perfect black shoe?  By no means.



I think I'll just have to keep looking, waiting for the perfect pair to come along.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely shoes...I love bandolino's. I bought a pair when I lived in Switzerland.

    Glad to see you in the Challenge. Hope to see you at more challenges and at my blog. Come and see how a over 45 year old wears the Maxi Look yet again! (I have been through this trend before!) http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com

    I don't think you do but if you qualify, I have a facebook group for bloggers over 45--just request an invitation http://www.facebook.com/groups/fashionbloggersover45

    The Chief Blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not quite there yet to join your facebook group but thanks for the invite. I visited your blog and love how you showed the do and don't.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook