Sleeping with the Enemy (Except There's Insomnia)

8/20/2013


Blazer: Red Valentino (Similar in beige)
Tank: H&M
Jeans: Zara
Bag: Kate Spade (Updated style)
Pumps: Steve Madden (Similar)
Belt: Forever 21 (Similar)
Bracelet: Bauble Bar



If you are like me, you are your own worst enemy.  I am far more hard upon myself than anyone else would ever be.  It's been that way for years.  I'm always expecting the worst to happen and that I will be the cause of it.  There's been a lot of that going on around here lately, which only makes it worse.  It inevitably turns into insomnia where I just lie in bed with my mind running.  I had been doing okay with it, tempering things by staying on my routine and working out as much as possible.  Then our air conditioning broke just as we hit the hot point of the summer.  Dealing with that threw me out of my routine, which then threw me into worry mode.  I'm hoping by saying it out loud, I'll be able to snap out of it before it consumes any more of my life.  I definitely am not at my best, so taking pictures has been low on my agenda.  I'm trying to work back into my routine and just keep going.  This blog has been a huge help for me in dealing with my anxiety the last few years.  It's hard sometimes, but I just keep reminding myself how much a part of my life this has become, and eventually, I start to relax.  Thanks for being a part of my therapy.

                 Two Thirty-Five Designs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook