Seasonal

6/28/2013


Blouse: H&M
Pants: Zara
Glasses: Ann Taylor
Necklace: Joan Rivers
Shoes: Shoe Dazzle






I wore this outfit to our Father's Day dinner at Ruth's Chris and then to hike around the old zoo at Griffith Park.  The shoes made part of the hike believe it or not before being abandoned when the hub offered to carry them for me.  I've eased off the diet lately using lots of working meals and occasions like Father's Day to excuse it.  The weight hasn't piled back on, but I have gained three pounds back, so it's back to the grindstone today.  I think these pictures are the first that show how light my hair really is right now.  The grey is growing out well, and I think there is more of it than anyone expected especially around the right temple.  I'll try to do a root shot soon.  How exciting will that be?

Linked to Rolled Up Pretty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook