Layers

3/18/2013



Cardigan: Uniq vis Excess Baggage
Shirt: StyleMint
Jeans: H&M
Boots: Matt Bernson via Piperlime
Necklaces: Juicy Couture (Similar), Vintage & Forever21(Similar)





If you've been hanging around here for awhile, you know that I'm a sucker for details, so when I found this cardigan on sale at Excess Baggage, I knew it was perfect for me.  Not only is it long and roomy, it has this shorter over layer with a draped neck.  I wore it everywhere for the entire week after it arrived. Blue is my new favorite neutral, and I'm thinking about giving it a bigger place in the wardrobe.  Taking pictures of outfits has given me a lot to analyze, and I realize that as much as I love beige, it really washes me out.  I think I'm going to try to stick to darker neutrals and hide the lighter colors for layers from now on.

Linked to: Rolled Up Pretty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook