Function

10/11/2012


Sweater: H&M
Shirt: Vintage
Jeans: Topshop
Bag: Coach
Eyeshadow: Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia





It's finally cold enough to wear a sweater around here.  Only problem, it will be back in the 90's again in the next day or two.  I'm bundling up while I have the opportunity, and as I write this, we actually had torrential rain this afternoon.  I immediately wanted to come home, start a fire in the fireplace and eat soup.  Instead, I drove to a meeting, read email in my office and came home to eat a quesadilla while watching Veronica Mars.  Living the dream.  I have to admit that these shoes and this bag may not be part of my closet for much longer.  It's funny how I'm posting about things I'm getting rid of lately.  These shoes aren't worn out like the pair I wore here, but they are very awkward to walk in.  The bag suffers from awkwardness too.  It's my least favorite that I own from Coach because I lose everything in it because of the depth but narrowness of the bag.  I drop things into it and can never find them.  Functionality has become more important to me lately, and these may just have to go.  I'll keep you updated.

Linked to: What I Wore Wednesday on The Pleated Poppy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook