Gilded

7/11/2012


Bag: Cambridge Satchel (Out of stock but they have orange PATENT now!)
Necklace: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Sole Society
Lion's Head Belt: Asos
Lipgloss: Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss in Orchid Passion






As the heat has commenced, I've moved into an everyday wardrobe of dresses.  This has worked out nicely with my shopping my closet to clean out my closet strategy.  So far, I've rid myself of three dresses which simply didn't work for me anymore.  Now that A is a teenager, I can't just throw things in the charity bag.  I have to run every deletion past her first.  All three ended up in her closet.  She's worn one so far, and it looked really cute on her, making my decision to get rid of it all the better. If it looks good on the 13-year-old, I probably shouldn't be wearing it.

Linked to: Whatever Whenever Wednesday on Rolled Up Pretty
                 What I Wore Wednesday on The Pleated Poppy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook