Baggy

7/19/2012


Blouse: Ann Taylor
Jeans: Lauren
Bag: Coach
Shoes: Sole Society
Bracelet: Forever 21 (Similar)







I wore this outfit one day while I was working from home, but needed to run out several times during the day for appointments and to run errands.  I wanted to wear something comfortable, pulled together, but ultimately casual.  This jacket was originally purchased one day when I wore a white Lacoste dress to work that felt too bare without something covering it.  I ran out to TJ Maxx mid-morning and grabbed this up quickly.  It's been such a great piece to integrate in because it's so versatile.  This is my summer to return to braids.  I used to wear them so often but stopped when I started wearing my hair in long layers.  Messy braids seem to be the norm now, so it's no worries when the layers start pulling out.  I've had this bag for years too.  The season it came out, I splurged and bought it and it's cranberry cousin at the same time.  I've never regretted it, as I've used them so many times while traveling as my carry-ons.  I'm doing pretty well shopping my closet and have started to get rid of bags as well as clothes.  This week saw the farewell of two bags which have joined A's growing collection.  One of my favorites has inspired a future post.  Stay tuned.

Linked to: The Pleated Poppy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook