Sugar

4/20/2012

 Dress: Brooks Brothers; Tee: Express; Bag: Cambridge Satchel; Shoes: Louis Vuitton; Sunglasses: Coach; Earrings & Necklace: Unknown; Bracelets: Joan Rivers, Gifted & Unknown; Ring: Gifted; Fragrance: Lavanila Vanilla Blackberry



I woke up yesterday very pumped up and full of myself.  I thought for sure, truly this would be the day.  What day you ask?  Well, let me tell you.  I've been working out religiously; I've been obsessive about my eating.  I've been doing all of the oh so right things that I'm supposed to be doing for weeks now, and I have seen movement on the scale.  So it had to be time for me to make the attempt to try on something in a small.  But a generous small; you know, not all smalls are created equally.  I spied an Original Penguin green scarf print dress that seemed to be more than generous in the hips and carefully pulled it on only to immediately pull it off, curse myself and feel the overwhelming desire to spit in disgust.  I'm just not there.  It's true what everyone says: it's really hard work to lose weight over 40.  And so the saga continues.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook