Ruffles

4/15/2012

 Shirt: Loehmann's; Blazer: ECI; Skirt: Ralph Lauren; Bag: Kenneth Cole; Shoes: Shoe Dazzle; Earrings: Gifted; Necklace: Unknown; Bracelets: Shashi, Vintage & Gifted; Ring: Gifted






This outfit screams fall, but I couldn't help myself.  I just wanted to get in one more wearing of this skirt.  Do you ever have something that just makes you happy to wear?  I love the softness of the velvet underskirt and the flowing paisley over it.  I love the way it's tucked to make a ruffle down the front.  My favorite way to wear it is with a really chunky turtleneck and my hair pulled up.  But that will have to wait for cooler weather one more time.  Welcome to the 80 degree temps again tomorrow my friends.  And it's only April.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook