Artisan

3/11/2012

I've had this Alexander Wang dress for awhile now, but I've never worn it.  I think it's a beautifully made dress; it just looks better on the hanger.  It has draping and stitching, and it's a miracle of construction, but it just hangs like a sack on.  The arm holes are so deep, it's impossible to wear a bra with it, so I've been considering ways to make it day appropriate without hiding too much of its beauty.  Today I tried dressing it down with a really inexpensive faux leather jacket from Forever21 and flats.  Now that I've worn it once, I'm inspired to keep playing with it until I find the perfect way to style it.

Dress: Alexander Wang; Jacket: Forever21; Shoes: SoleSociety; Bag: Prada; Earrings: Unknown Ring: Bespoke; Bracelet: Tinley Road; Hair: C.O. Bigelow Hair Mask








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook