Hidden Little Things

1/20/2012

I'm really into dresses right now which is something of a return for me.  I used to wear a dress almost everyday to work, but somewhere along the way I switched to pants.  Lately I've been wearing dresses again, and I've found a few with really cute details.  This one makes me feel like I'm wearing Jessica Rabbit's dress.  Notice how the blush-colored block is slightly lower in the back making it look like the backline on a strapless dress.  I also love the hidden bow.  I kept my hair down that day, so I was the only one who knew what was hiding back there.  This necklace is actually a mirror, so unless someone walked up to me and flipped it over (how rude!), no one would know. And one of the bracelets I'm wearing actually has charms of Charlie Brown and Lucy.

Dress: H&M; Shoes: BCBG; Necklace: Joan Rivers; Bracelets: Unknown and JewelMint






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook