Trend Rules

7/20/2011

Today's Deep Thought - Today while I was driving, a man who was out for a run with his dog ran into the crosswalk of a busy street dog first without pausing to see if traffic was going to stop for them.  I wanted to take his dog away from him.


I have some very simple rules that I follow when I decide to buy into a trend:

1. Is it age appropriate for me? No jeggings on this lady.

2. The cheaper the better but always less than $100.

3. Try to find it with a twist.

When leather bracelets started showing up everywhere, I knew that I wanted to get one, but I wanted it to be different than the ones I saw most often which were wide cuffs with some kind of metal ornamentation such as studs or spikes.  I'm a little more classic and didn't think I could pull off something that tough.

It took me a long time to find one I finally settled on.



I really like the softness of this one and the multiple strand look of the leather.



Added bonus - it was only a few dollars at H&M.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook