Ruby Redo? What Do You Think?

7/13/2011

Today's Size - 8 (Again)
Today's Deep Thought - Today I saw one person walking into the office in leggings and a shirt and another person in flip-flops.  Because it's July, do they think that makes it okay?


I have this ruby and diamond ring that I've had for so long, I don't even remember where I got it.  I never wear it and hadn't even looked at it in a really long time.  I had been thinking about it though and had come to the conclusion that I needed to have it reset along with some similar marquise-cut sapphires and diamonds from another ring.  I took the ruby ring out of my jewelry box to look at it.



And I decided that it's actually a pretty setting.


So I decided to wear it and see if I still wanted to reset it.


I'm really undecided about what to do with it.  I do think the setting looks dated, and the ring only fits me on my ring finger of my left hand which is currently taken by my wedding band.  I could just have it resized and keep it the way it is, or go through with having it reset.

What do you think?  Too dated or keep it as is?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook