Brownie Bombs!

7/26/2011

Natalie took an important test last week, and it made me decide that Thursday is a good day for a celebration, so I stopped by Violet's Cakes on my way home to pick up some treats.  Violet's makes the best cupcakes by far, and we've tried a lot of cupcakes.  They are always moist, flavorful, the icings are the best, and they are beautiful to look at as well.  The best proof to me though is that all of Violet's cupcakes can be turned into cakes and are just as delicious and beautiful.  When I was looking for someone to make our wedding cake, I was more concerned about having a delicious cake instead of one that was dry but looked good.  Violet's did an amazing job.

I picked out Brownie Bombs for our treat.


Brownie Bombs are a moist, dense, dark chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream frosting and a surprise in the center.


Somehow, someway, they bake a brownie in the middle of the cupcake and it stays so moist and delicious and doesn't overbake.


Can you see the bomb?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook