I Love a Challenge

6/30/2011

Holier than Now had a post about a pink and white polka dot dress here.  I played the game because I have this blue and white polka dot dress.



I've had this dress since 1995.  I was probably 15 pounds lighter when I bought it.  But I love it because it's so flattering and so forgiving.


When I told Holier Than Now about my dress, she urged me to post pictures.  I just asked last week if women over 40 should wear polka dots.  What do you think?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yes, you look fabulous (I know this post is several years old but heyho)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! I know your comment is a few months old, but for some reason, I just received the notification. It's much appreciated.

      Delete

Like us on Facebook