New Estee Lauder Product

5/30/2011

I'm very lucky to be included in a group of women who are testing the new Cooling Eye Illuminator from Estee Lauder prior to its release.  Puffiness and dark circles are my biggest eye area worries.  I've been blessed with my mom's good skin, and I don't have an overabundance of wrinkles for my age.

I've been using the Cooling Eye Illuminator for a week now and I didn't take a before picture - Bad Me!

I can't believe I'm posting these on the internet, but here are my eyes when I first wake up in the morning again after one week of use.

And this bottom picture is after I apply the Illuminator.












I think there's some noticeable difference.  And the ceramic applicator on the tube which you use to apply the product is so amazing.  It's cool, and smooth, and I want to always use something like that to apply eye cream from now on.

I can't wait to see what one more week of use will do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook