July Empties / L'Oreal, Redken, Shiseido, Garnier

7/18/2017



I'm trying to get out of the habit of throwing my empties into a bag underneath the sink where they grow and grow, and I never share them. I'm hoping that by keeping them on the bathroom counter, I'll see them and want to get rid of them, so maybe I'll post about them every week. So let's get going on this week's batch.

Hair

My hairdresser recommended Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo to me a few years ago, and I've been using it ever since. I've tried everything to control the rough texture of my hair over the years, and this is the first thing that I ever really felt worked well to control the frizz and make my hair soft after air drying.

Skincare

This Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser came in a travel pack with the Softening Concentrate and the Refining Moisturizer. It was recommended by a salesperson at Sephora when I was looking for something to deal with the hard, scaliness I feel I get when my skin is overly congested. This has been my shower cleanser for use mainly in the evening and like the Redken, it will definitely be a repurchase.

Although I used the entire thing (because I'm like that), I did not love the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller. The metal rollerball tip was very cool and refreshing, but the product itself was just meh. I often felt like I need to layer other, thicker products over it.

Makeup

My only makeup empty this week is the L'Oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara. This has been rolling around in my travel makeup bag for a long time and looks really beat up. I'm not very passionate about mascara, but I do want something that either adds volume or length and doesn't just try to color my already dark lashes. This does both. I have quite a few mascaras in the drawer right now, but when I get around to buying another, I would consider this one again. 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Tohoyah Satta, 3d titanium tube - BaoJITANA
    Tohoyah Satta 3d titanium tube. 3d 나주 출장안마 titanium tube. 3d titanium 이천 출장마사지 tube. 양주 출장샵 The Tohoyah Satta baoji titanium 3d Titanium Tube is similar to the original 충청남도 출장샵 but the

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook