By the Pool / Chanel, Le Tote, Rebecca Minkoff

7/19/2017







Dress: Hayes via Le Tote
Flats: Chanel
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (No longer available but this is from the same collection)

If you haven't noticed, this seems to be my go-to spot for pictures since we moved. At the old house, our yard was not as nicely landscaped, so we often ended up running over to the park that was a few blocks from the house to take pictures for the blog. We live just as closely to a park now, but we've gotten used to taking them here. We really do need to work on getting out more! If you read my lifestyle blog, the area we are relandscaping would be to the left in these photos. 

I've paired down my wardrobe a bit and made a decision to stick to a more neutral palette for ease of mixing things, but at the same time, I restarted my Le Tote subscription and have been dying to try the Rent the Runway Unlimited, so signed up for that as well. Anything colorful you see here will probably have come from one of those two places for the immediate future. I also read a weight loss tip that said you should stop buying clothes in your current size and use the reward of buying new clothes in a size down as incentive for weight loss...well, I've tried everything else. Let's see how this goes. 

I just got these red Chanel flats from The Real Real. I had been stalking a pair hoping they would lower the price, when I spotted these, and they were on sale! The last time I bough Chanel flats, I sized up a half size and regretted it. I didn't do that this time, and they fit, but it would be nice if they were a bit looser.

This Rebecca Minkoff bag is a bit of a concession. I had spotted a Love bag online that I was hoping to wait until the Nordstrom Anniversary sale to pick up. Of course it was gone, but then one day I was in Nordstrom Rack and saw this one that, I think, would be from the same collection as it has the same color combo. It's a little inconvenient to open, but I like it. 

This week I've linked up for #IwillwearwhatIwant on Not Dressed as Lamb. Please go check out all the lovely ladies who have shared their links. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook