Inspired Dots

8/28/2013


Collared shirt: Izod
Sweater: Zara
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Shoe Dazzle




I bought these pants earlier this year from J. Crew but then didn't wear them for a really long time partially because they seemed kind of boring paired just with a white tee shirt.  Then I saw this outfit laid out in the September In Style and thought, "Let me try that with my polka dot pants."  


So I did.  The ring I'm wearing in the second photo above is hematite, which someone brought back as a gift for me from Mexico.  It's not the best picture, so you might not be able to see it, but I really like the glossy quality of hematite and wish that I could find a bigger piece set into a ring or necklace.  I added the white collared shirt because otherwise I thought there was too much blue.  I do like the sweater with the pants because it does give me an idea of what to wear with them.  I went with the silver shoes, but I would probably choose a heel next time.  



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook