Bouncy

11/27/2012


Jacket: Forever 21 (Similar)
Blouse: H&M
Shoes: Sole Society
Earrings: Bauble Bar



Do you remember how slowly time moved when you were little?  How it took forever for you to get to the next birthday or Christmas?  At some age, everything changes.  How do I know this is true?  Because I used to be able to color my hair every six weeks.  Now, I can hardly get to four without looking like I painted the ceiling and dripped white paint all over myself.  I will be wearing my hair pulled back until Saturday which is the day of relief and  recoloring.  But as I was driving to the office today, I really thought about not coloring my hair anymore.  I've seen some pictures on Pinterest of amazing looking women who have embraced their grey hair.  I made the decision to go with it, and I came home tonight and told my husband.  He raised his eyebrow and said, "I don't think so. You know you won't like it." As much as I wanted to be stubborn, I knew he was right because I had pretty much talked myself out of it on the ride home.  I'm just not ready for it yet.  Maybe next year which will be here sooner than I expect it.

Linked to Monday Mingle on Glamamom

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook