Prints

8/13/2012


Cardigan:Eileen Fisher (Similar) 
Bracelet: Bauble Bar
Eyelid Primer: Bare Escentuals Prime Time
Eyeliner: Bare Minerals Deep Plum
Blush: Diorskin Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder in Sunlight
Mascara: Smashbox Bionic 







I struggled so much with the whole mixing prints thing that I decided to go about it a completely different way by starting small.  I picked a base of a printed skirt that only has two colors and added two other small pieces with contrasting prints.  The scarf is far enough away from the skirt I think, and the print on the old Liz Claiborne purse is so subtle, you don't even know it's there.  Did anyone else have one of these Liz Claiborne purses back in the day?  I had this one and a large black envelope bag which was my daily tote bag to work when I got my first office job in my late teens.  I loved that bag.

Linked to: Visible Monday on Not Dead Yet Style
                 Monday Mingle on BonBon Rose Girls



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook