Graphic

8/15/2012


Dress worn as a top: Aryn K via Stitch Fix
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Sole Society
Bag: Zara
Sunglasses: Gucci
Bracelet: Bauble Bar





One of my most favorite things about being a Stitch Fix client is outfits like this one.  I would never buy myself this top which is meant to be a dress but is way too short for me to wear as one.  When it came in my Stitch Fix box, I thought I was going to send back my first item, but the hub said, "Remember, the reason you are doing this is to try things you wouldn't pick for yourself.  Just think about it for a while."  So, I did.  I knew I would have to wear it as a tunic.  I just can't bring myself to wear skirts this short anymore.  I looked at it, walked away from it, and looked at it again.  I shook my head and thought, there's just no way.  I put it on and took it off.  I looked closely at the colors and shook my head some more feeling like I had nothing to wear it with.  I took a shower and had myself convinced that it was going back.  Then I saw the yellow and realized that I had a new pair of Topshop jeans that were yellow.  What if?...  And I did it, and you know what, I really like it.  Now I'm so glad  I pushed myself.  I just got the notice that my new Stitch Fix box has shipped.  I can't wait to see what's in it this month.

Linked to Whatever Whenever Wednesday on Rolled Up Pretty


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook