Pop

1/19/2012

Okay, so my attempt to wear brighter colors more often last year failed miserably.  But it was during that effort that I bought this Z Spoke dress which I'm still trying valiantly to wear.  This is the type of outfit I used to wear regularly: a sweater dress topped with a blazer.  I love the scalloped hem on this dress, and the color is the exact color of a sweater I had in high school that I absolutely adored until I washed it with a new pair of jeans which bled all over it making it inadvertently heathered.  I was going to pair this outfit with my reptile platforms seen yesterday here, but it was just too over the top, so I stuck with the classic LV.  Here's to trying again to work in more color.

 Dress: Z Spoke Zac Posen; Blazer: H&M; Tights: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Louis Vuitton; Earrings: Ann Taylor; Bracelets: Joan Rivers & Unknown: Watch: Seiko







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook